Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Burn-Out

I just love reading Stephanie's blog from Keeper of the Home. This week she did an amazing article that really sounded familiar. She wrote: My Journey to Burnout: Proof that I can't do it all and I was too emotional to even cry.

My burnout was a little different. My priorities a little different. My feelings, very similar. I make time for things I find important, but not people I find important. I find I emotionally drained by the end of the day.

She listed things she is doing to recover from burnout and to avoid burnout again.

I look at what she is able to cut-out and I think, wow, it would be nice to have the finances to cut out one of our businesses/jobs and try to use that as an excuse to not make any changes. I recognize that I am overwhelmed and exhausted but I am resistant to change.

If you read Stephanie's article and relate, what are you willing to change?

If you are resistant to change (like me) what does that change mean?

If I do less, am I worth less?

No comments:

Post a Comment