Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Window

Holding my new born infant and sitting by the window, I look out and see the
dark clouds that surround us.


I also notice the green trees, the white and yellow flowers moving back and forth from the gusts of winds. When we look through a window, we can focus on the beautiful colors of nature or the dark and gray clouds that surround everything.


Each person has a different perspective of the world. For some people, the colors of the flowers and trees stand out and embrace their hope and sense of belonging. For others, the gray clouds just remind them of the darkness that they feel inside.


I know that it is difficult to see the color on a gray day, but look hard.
There is beauty all around us; even in the gray distance as we look out the
window. And beauty might be closer than we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment