Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Turning to Christ

OMG! I cant believe you. You crack me up. Jeff!

What I learned from this lovely experience is that you should always be prepared. I was grateful we had enough food, water, and gas. We would have frozen though if we would have stayed on the freeway. Next on my purchase list is a cool emergency blanket. Four of them!

I tried to nurse in the busy McDonalds. There was no where private, clean, or comfy. She wouldn't eat because there was too much noise. I thought for a second about Mary's dismay as she was pregnant, tired, and certainly uncomfortable.

Maybe it was just for a moment, but I felt very appreciative of the sacrafice Mary made to fulfil her destiny. I hope I can keep coming back to Christ each time I am stressed this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment