Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Daily Deals

OMG. I am so over this crazy daily deals buisiness. I believe that every time I log on to a thrifty blog, they're focusing on these unbelievable deals. I'm just a little over it.

Do people understand that to be thrifty, you avoid making purchases of things you don't need??? I believe that people are spending more with these deal sights than they are saving. Plus it's great advertising.

SALE or Be SOLD. it would seem.

We know that Face Book is all about marketing and sales. Now, I'm starting to see blogging as that, too. I'm not a sale-out, but man, I'm sick of it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I started out just doing coupons, because I KNOW you can save money with them. I do it every week when I shop. Then everyone said I had to post deals for folks to. It is hard for me, because I am not a shopper! I don't buy up all those deals, I would be spending more money! The whole point is to save money, or so I thought?

    ReplyDelete