Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gluten Free at Olive Garden!

Gluten Free at Olive Garden!!

I was very nervous about my office lunch party that was hosted at
Olive Garden today. I told myself for the past week that a little
gluten won't hurt. "Or just this once will be fine."

I don't want to be sick. Just once isn't fine. My new plan was to
stick to the salad and be happy.

I looked at Olive Garden's website and did not find any info on gfree
food (I did use my touch phone). I decided to call ahead.

I was amazed to find that they actually have a seperate gluten free
menu. I tried the menu out today. I ordered pasta marinara and it
wasn't amazing, but it was much better than having to explain gluten
allergies and only eat salad.

The menu had steak and chicken entrees I would like to try. They also
had some kid items on the menu!

One more eating out option for those of us with special gluten needs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment